The Junior Tennis at Tennis Spelthorne is run by one of the top tennis coaching centres in the South-east. Our coaches from Tennis Focus Academy are the perfect partner for both rookie and rising tennis stars.
If you’re aged between 11 and 18, our LTA trained, super-skilled tennis coaches can help you develop skills to play like a pro, regardless of whether you have some, little or no experience at all.
Our junior tennis classes incorporate an exciting combination of coach drills and technical advice – to help improve basic strokes – and for those ready, we offer matchplay where you can exercise your skills in a game situation.
In addition, so you learn at your ideal pace, Tennis Spelthorne run different groups according to individual’s experience, so you will always be matched with players of a similar ability.
You can book sessions through our app with our monthly plans for each session.
Please see our Monthly Plan for more details.
MEET OUR COACHING TEAM
- LTA Level 4 Senior Performance tennis coach in Spelthorne.
- A former full-time player on the David Lloyd National Squad, Steve ranked 89 in the world and No.1 in Middlesex in the over 35s.
- Steve is passionate about making tennis accessible to everyone.
- Wide experience of coaching individuals of all standards and abilities.
- Steve has wide success coaching all standard of players, including county and national champions, celebrities and royalty.
- LTA Level 4 Senior Performance coach
- RPT & USTA Qualified Coach
- Specialised in Cardio Tennis
- Coached at the Bollettieri Tennis Academy
- Produced and worked with many Junior and Senior, County and World Ranked Players (ITF & ATP)
- Professional Tennis Registry Qualified Instructor
- As a youngster Will was one of Surreys top juniors
- Gold medalist in tennis at the Surrey Youth Games
- RPT National tennis coach.
- Worked with Tennis Focus Academy for three years.
- Sam coaches individuals of all ages and abilities. He also works with Tennis Focus development and performance junior players.