As a junior tennis player at Tennis Spelthorne (Spelthorne Community Tennis Centre) you are expected to abide by the following code of practice:
- All players must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All players must respect the rights, dignity, and worth of all participants.
- Always ensure you have adequate adult supervision at all times whilst on the venue’s premises. Other adult players are not there to supervise you
- players should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions, or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Players must wear suitable kit for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach.
- Players must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior tennis members are not allowed to smoke, consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on venue premises or whilst representing Tennis Spelthorne.
- Access the courts through the correct gates. Do not cross occupied courts
- Do not take sweets/food on to the court. Drinks only in plastic bottles with tops
- Do not walk behind the courts whilst others are playing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ wait for a suitable break in play
- Do not run across courts to retrieve balls whilst others are playing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ wait for a suitable break in play
If you have any questions or queries about our junior tennis code of practice, please get in touch.